Over the last 100-150 years, our facial structures have collapsed.
Yes, you read that correctly, our craniums are getting smaller.
Need proof? We'll get there...but for now, ponder the lack of room for our wisdom teeth and the evolutionary need for teeth that don't fit in our skull.
Aside from crowding our teeth, this facial change is disrupting our ability to breath through our noses, which in turn impacts the oxygenation and ionization of our brain.
This can lead to decreased frontal lobe activity and sub-optimal brain performance.
Our friend and leading anti-aging doctor Dr. John Lieurance is back on the OPP to discuss the details and what we can do about it.
^^My results after a single FCR treatment - showing faster reaction times and much more accurate frontal lobe function.
Meet Dr. John Lieurance
Dr. John Lieurance is a chiropractor and a naturopathic doctor who uses an endo-nasal balloon adjustment to provide Functional Cranial Release.
In other words, he sticks a balloon up your nostrils and inflates it, opening the nasal passage.
The experience is intense, somewhat euphoric, and as you can see from my before and after treatment eye movement tests above - it's effective.
Here's a look at my adjustment if you're curious - including some of the pre-adjustment testing and assessment along with the adjustment itself.
Today, we take a deep dive into the evolution of our skulls, breathing, and how they impact brain function.
Subscribe to the Optimal Performance Podcast on your favorite platform:
What You'll Learn From Dr. John Lieurance on the OPP:
- Are our skulls really shrinking?
- Why, how and what can we do about it?
- Do we have "cranial rhythms"?
- How does Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) cycling impact mental performance?
- How braces create epigenetic changes through physical pressure
- Bolus vs. Bathing - which is the optimal delivery method for nutrients?
- What are saccades and how do they reflect brain function
- Measuring FCR effectiveness and frontal lobe activity with Saccidometers
- Oxygen treatments during exercise
- Otto Warburg and the relationship between cancer and oxygen
- Where you can find John and Advanced Rejuvenation
- Dr. John Lieurance's Top 2 books to #LiveOptimal
Links & Resources:
Phone #: 941-330-8553
GlutaGenic (Dr. John's Glutathione treatments)
^^^ Save 10% on Glutathione Therapies with the code gluta
Related Studies, Books, and other Literature
Weston A. Price on Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
Pottenger's Cats - The Book
Dr. van Ardenne's - EWOT (Exercise With Oxygen Treatment)
Eckhart Tolle - The Power of Now