The World’s First Open-Source Supplement Company
Open Source means ingredient traceability, full label disclosure, and third party lab testing.
We’ve developed the most rigorous self-imposed quality protocol in the industry, going beyond requirements and regulations to assure customers that Natural Stacks stands behind its products and its commitment to transparency.
Why Quality Starts with the finest natural ingredients.
How By sharing who the suppliers are for all of the ingredients.Learn More
Full Label Disclosure
Why Everyone deserves to know exactly what they are putting in their body.
How By always disclosing the exact form of each ingredient and never using proprietary formulas.Learn More
Third Party Lab Testing
Why To guarantee the purity and potency of the products.
How By using identity tests to validate each ingredient in every production batch.Learn More
Most supplement companies let their manufacturers source the ingredients in their formulas. The manufacturer's incentive is to increase their margins. They do this by using low-cost commodity grade ingredients from unvetted suppliers. Often times the ingredients are synthetically produced to mimic a natural compound and have not been tested for safety or pharmacological activity.
Not Natural Stacks. We source 100% of our ingredients meaning that we control the entire supply chain. Our ingredients are grown with integrity and consistently processed for maximum potency and bioavailability.
This dedication to the highest quality natural ingredients ensures that our products work exactly as they are designed to with full efficacy. Our meticulous sourcing features the World’s most respected ingredients including Magtein™, BioPQQ®, Quatrefolic®, NovaSOL®, and Quali-C®.
Meet the Natural Stacks suppliers and the ingredients that they provide:
- Acetyl -L-Carnitine
- Magnesium Glycinate
- MagTein® (Magnesium L-Threonate)
- Grape seed extract (min. 95% total polyphenols)
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- R-Lipoic Acid
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- Trimethylglycine (TMG)
- Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin)
- Zinc (zinc glycinate chelate)
- Alpha GPC
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
- Bovine Hydrolized Collagen
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide)
- Natural Caffeine (from Coffee Beans Arabica)
- L-Cysteine HCl
- Organic Chaga Extract
- Organic Cordyceps Militaris Extract
- Organic Lion's Mane Extract
- Organic Reishi Extract
- Organic Turkey Tail Extract
- Coleus Forskohlii (standardized to 20% forskolin)
- Fenugreek Extract (seed) (standardized to 50% fenusides)
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine)
- Quatrefolic® - Folate (Quatrefolic(6s)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)
- Quali-C® Vitamin C
- Artichoke Extract (Standardized to 5% Cynarins)
- Rosemary Extract (standardized to 6% rosmarinic acid)
- Rhodiola Rosea (root) extract (standardized to 3% total rosavins, min. 1% salidrosides
My Spice Sage
- Ceylon Cinnamon
- Madagascar Vanilla Bean Powder
- Prosserum Grass Fed Whey
- Bovine Colostrum (needs TM)
Molecular Health Technologies LLC
- NovaSOL® Curcumin
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Orafti® Synergy1 Inulin FOS
- Equadorian Green Banana Flour
Full Label Disclosure
A proprietary blend does not actually mean that a product is special in any way. Companies use proprietary blends to hide the amount of each ingredient in their formulas.
If a particular ingredient has sound research behind it and a strong customer demand, the price will most likely be higher compared to other ingredients. With a proprietary blend, the company might include only a fraction of the actual effective dose of that ingredient so that they can still include it on their label. We call these “pixie dust” ingredients.
Natural Stacks is different. We disclose the exact amount of every single ingredient and use clinically-proven effective doses of every ingredient.
Learn the difference between Natural Stacks supplement facts panels and other companies supplement facts panels:
- Proprietary blend - they don’t disclose the amount of each ingredient
- They do not state the standardization percentage of herbal extracts
- They use low quality gelatin capsules with artificial colorings
- They use magnesium stearate, a cheap flow agent which may affect absorption
- No proprietary blends - all of our formulas are completely Open Source
- We always state the standardization percentages of herbal extracts
- We use premium gluten-free vegetarian capsules that are free from artificial coloring
- No magnesium stearate. We use ascorbyl palmitate (a gut-safe form of Vitamin C) as our flow agent
Third Party Lab Testing
Natural Stacks has partnered with Intertek, the most respected ISO, ANS, and IEC accredited laboratory in the World, to ensure the potency and purity of every ingredient after each production. We don’t release products for sale unless they are absolutely perfect.
Potency: The third party lab tests show the exact amount of each and every ingredient. Due to the natural degradation in some ingredient over time, the potency of your product may be slightly lower than what appears on the lab test.
Purity: Standardized identity testing ensures the authenticity of the ingredients. This proves every ingredient is in it’s natural state has not been adulterated.
Below is an example lab test. On each product page you will see the most recent post-production third party identity lab test, proving that what’s on the label is exactly what’s in the product.