2. Konagai, C., Yanagimoto, K., Hayamizu, K., Han, L., Tsuji, T., & Koga, Y. (2013). Effects of krill oil containing n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in phospholipid form on human brain function: a randomized controlled trial in healthy elderly volunteers. Clinical interventions in aging, 8, 1247.
3. Wibrand, K., Berge, K., Messaoudi, M., Duffaud, A., Panja, D., Bramham, C. R., & Burri, L. (2013). Enhanced cognitive function and antidepressant-like effects after krill oil supplementation in rats. Lipids in health and disease, 12(1), 6.
4. Fontani, G., Corradeschi, F., Felici, A., Alfatti, F., Migliorini, S., & Lodi, L. (2005). Cognitive and physiological effects of Omega‐3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in healthy subjects. European journal of clinical investigation, 35(11), 691-699.
5. Deutsch, L. (2007). Evaluation of the effect of Neptune Krill Oil on chronic inflammation and arthritic symptoms. Journal of the American college of nutrition, 26(1), 39-48.
6. Ierna, M., Kerr, A., Scales, H., Berge, K., & Griinari, M. (2010). Supplementation of diet with krill oil protects against experimental rheumatoid arthritis. BMC musculoskeletal disorders, 11(1), 136.
7. Ramprasath, V. R., Eyal, I., Zchut, S., & Jones, P. J. (2013). Enhanced increase of omega-3 index in healthy individuals with response to 4-week n-3 fatty acid supplementation from krill oil versus fish oil. Lipids in health and disease, 12(1), 178.
8. Schuchardt, J. P., Schneider, I., Meyer, H., Neubronner, J., von Schacky, C., & Hahn, A. (2011). Incorporation of EPA and DHA into plasma phospholipids in response to different omega-3 fatty acid formulations-a comparative bioavailability study of fish oil vs. krill oil. Lipids in health and disease, 10(1), 145.
9. Maki, K. C., Reeves, M. S., Farmer, M., Griinari, M., Berge, K., Vik, H., ... & Rains, T. M. (2009). Krill oil supplementation increases plasma concentrations of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids in overweight and obese men and women. Nutrition research, 29(9), 609-615.