Acetylcholine Brain Food™ is designed to promote the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter essential to mental processing. Research suggests that the natural compounds in Acetylcholine Brain Food™ are associated with memory and cognitive function.
- Improved attention to detail†
- Better mental clarity†
- Faster thinking†
- Cuts through brain fog†
To make acetylcholine, the brain needs two elements: an acetyl group and a choline molecule.
An acetyl group is a type of simple molecular building block of organic chemistry with a chemical formula of C2H30. The acetyl group is usually present in the brain as Acetyl-CoA. Choline and the acetyl group are grouped together by the enzyme Choline Acetyltransferase (ChAT).
They are both stored in neurons, released, and then broken down by another enzyme called acetylcholinesterase (AchE). To increase levels of acetylcholine, we use the following approach:
- Create more acetyl-CoA molecules to provide acetyl groups to ChAT for acetylcholine production.
- Provide more choline in choline producing (cholinergic) neurons for use by ChAT.
- Increase or upregulate the activity of ChAT.
- Decrease the activity of AchE.
Acetylcholine Brain Food™ contains the essential raw materials for the brain to increase production, achieve balance, and maintain prolonged activity of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine -- the Learning Molecule.