Warehouse Manager - Natural Stacks (Seattle, WA)
Warehouse Manager - Seattle, WA
We're seeking an experienced full-time shipping / receiving / warehouse manager.
You will be responsible for packaging and shipping orders and then working with our supply chain team to receive new shipments.
We believe everyone deserves a better brain for today, tomorrow and throughout their lives. It’s Natural Stacks’ mission to improve mental performance for everyone through research backed formulas, advocacy, philanthropy and education.
Now you can be a part of the mission by joining the team. It’s your chance to share our breakthrough natural formulas with the world and help build better brains. You’ll be making a difference in people’s everyday lives.
What you'll do:
- Pick and pack all assigned orders on a daily basis
- Ensure all packages B2C and B2B are sent following SOPs and contain correct documentation
- Receive inventory and communicate to the appropriate teams
- Develop new methods to increase shipment time, reduce mistakes and reduce costs.
- Five years of experience in warehouse/operations or related discipline/field.
- Ability to manage both warehouse workflow and personnel.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Internet technology and email.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in an organized and efficient manner in an environment of constant change.
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion as required by production schedule.
- Interest in healthy living
- CPG or eCommerce experience
- Prior experience in Lean / Sigma (or similar) disciplines
- Certifications in Six Sigma or Operations Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: negotiable based on experience