Supply Chain Manager (Seattle, WA)
At Natural Stacks we source the purest ingredients from all over the world. A look at our suppliers can be found here (https://www.naturalstacks.com/pages/open-source).
As Supply Chain and Procurement Director you’re responsible for sourcing ingredients and manufacturing orders on time and with cost efficiency and quality assurance.
The right candidate has insane attention to detail and loves winning by negotiating contracts and terms favorable to the company.
- Negotiate all vendor contracts, terms, and policies.
- Prepare and approve requisitions and purchase orders, locating and qualifying vendors for materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Create and update purchasing contracts and blanket orders with manufacturer.
- Routine quality assurance through third-party lab testing.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to reduce costs, standardize procurement procedures and processes with plant, finance, sales, supply chain, etc.
- At least 3 years of Purchasing/Procurement experience
- At least 2 years of Supply Chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Preferred nutraceutical or supplement experience
To apply please fill out this form.