Wanted: Customer Success & Operations Coordinator in Austin, TX
We are hiring a Customer Success & Operations Coordinator to work with us in Austin, TX. Life is good here in Austin. It's continuously rated one of the best cities live in in America.
Who are we?
Natural Stacks is the anti-supplement, supplement company. We are disrupting the shady snake-oil style sales tactics of the industry by providing premium products with an unrivaled level of openness and transparency.
Our supplements are backed by science and feature an open-source formula. This way our customers know exactly what they’re putting into their bodies.
In just over a year, we’ve scaled into an international brand with customers at some of the most amazing companies in the world like Google, Facebook, SpaceX and Salesforce.
We're a small team, that likes to work hard, move fast and make things happen.
Just last week we sponsored the World Series of Poker Champion and got our brand featured on ESPN (pic).
What does the job entail?
At Natural Stacks we are deeply invested in helping our customers achieve optimal performance.
As the Customer Success & Operations Coordinator (CSOC), you will go above and beyond to engineer their success and build long-term relationships between them and our brand.
Your day-to-day will look something like this:
- Wowing our customers with an unexpected / shockingly personal and amazing support
- Managing e-commerce (shopify) orders, ensuring fulfillment and managing workflow
- Discovering ways to enhance our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Networking with influencers (athletes, personalities, IG famous)
- Developing processes, building SOPs, then outsourcing to Virtual Assistants
- Creating actionable reports to help move the business forward
Part of our success at Natural Stacks has been our determination to do amazing things that don’t scale and then finding a way to scale them.
You will drive many of these initiatives and be a vital part of our growth.
Who’s the right fit for this job?
- You read the about us and thought wow that’s a real problem
- You’re a former athlete, current yogi, crossfit guru or something similar
- You’re the most organized person that you know
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- You’ve always wanted to work at a startup and learn how to build a business
- You get excited by the idea of tackling new challenges in areas that you’re unfamiliar with
We are less concerned about your work history, college degree and the boring organizational maneuvers you’ve been able to pull off.
Instead tell us:
What are some of the accomplishments that you’re incredibly proud of?
The details behind the last project you worked on. What was it? What was your role? How did it end?
What are some of the most important things you value in life and your career?
And more in the job application.
Why Join Natural Stacks?
Environment. No micro-management, no checking in and no corporate bureaucracy. In our company culture team members execute on initiatives without oversight of being monitored. We won't hold you back from greatness.
Learn. You’ll learn first hand what it takes to build a global consumer brand using the internet. This means REAL SKILL development in operations, product development, marketing, sales, distribution, etc that will last a lifetime.
Opportunity. Natural Stacks has serious traction in one of the most competitive industries on the planet. We’re looking for someone who wants to join the core team and be with us as we continue to scale in 2015 and beyond.
This job pays a monthly base, plus tons of perks like food, supplements, travel and more!
Ultimately we will be hiring based on cultural fit, aptitude for the role, and drive.
Send your linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org