COO - Natural Stacks (Seattle, WA)
Natural Stacks COO - Seattle, WA
The COO has the unique opportunity to help shape the future of our emerging global brand. We're looking for an obsessive go-getter and leader who wants to be first-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
You, the new COO, must be data-driven with a proven ability to develop and execute effective strategies to achieve aggressive revenue, business and financial growth goals. You have a strong background in building a connection between brands and their consumers and serve as a model of operational excellence for the entire Natural Stacks team.
The COO is responsible for day-to-day operating activities, including developing and implementing sales and revenue strategies across our distribution channels; refining operational processes across multiple areas; manufacturing, fulfillment and sales; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
This role will be based out of our headquarters in Seattle, Washington and will work in unison with the founders.
We believe everyone deserves a better brain for today, tomorrow and throughout their lives. It’s Natural Stacks’ mission to improve mental performance for everyone through research backed formulas, advocacy, philanthropy and education.
Now you can be a part of the mission by joining the team. It’s your chance to share our breakthrough natural formulas with the world and help build better brains. You’ll be making a difference in people’s everyday lives.
What you'll do:
- Lead Natural Stacks teams to ensure they achieve maximum operational effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability.
- Establish accountability in key processes by creating performance metrics (KPIs) and goals across all business channels, and then manage the business to meet and exceed these measures.
- Support leadership and teams with pipeline and operations management, including planning and communications around key upcoming deliverables and milestones.
- Ultimately you are responsible for hitting top line and profitability goals. You must be able to diagnose and navigate complex problems quickly and empower your teams.
- 8+ years, including management experience, in operations / fulfillment / strategy / business development / retail / logistics / distribution / ecommerce or related experience
- 4+ years of leadership experience at an early-stage startup
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD of growing revenue, cutting costs and increasing productivity
- Interest in healthy living
- CPG or eCommerce experience
- Prior experience in Lean / Sigma (or similar) disciplines
- Certifications in Six Sigma or Operations Management
- MBA or entrepreneur
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: negotiable based on experience