Amazon Manager - Natural Stacks (Seattle, WA)
Natural Stacks is a leader in natural brain health supplements. Our products are made with unrivaled transparency because it’s your right to know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
Natural Stacks formulas feature ingredient traceability, full label disclosure, and 3rd-party lab testing on every single batch.
Every day thousands of people around the world choose Natural Stacks to build a better brain and a better life.
We’re a rapidly growing omni-channel brand and need your help as our Amazon Seller Central Lead.
The Amazon Lead will be directly responsible for sales growth on Amazon.
You must be an experienced Amazon seller and an expert inside and outside of the platform.
After seeing our listings, you should already be buzzing with ideas on how to generate more reviews, better rankings, and more sales.
- 3-5 years of Amazon Seller Central + eCommerce Experience
- Top five ranking of product(s) for competitive keywords
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Drive traffic and execute marketing campaigns to increase listing visibility, review score and revenue.
- Experience dealing with Seller Central problems including negative reviews, listing problems, inventory misplacement etc
- Providing Customer Service for inquiries, claims & returns, refunds, and reviews, only within Amazon Seller Central
You’ll be working in one of the most competitive spaces on Amazon. Let’s face it… supplements are cutthroat.
High performance will equal high compensation.
We are starting with a Base Salary with Commissions + Incentives for hitting revenue targets.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Do not send your resume.
We'll contact you ASAP if it's a good fit to schedule an interview.