Hi There Sweet Little Stacker,
We’re all trying to make that money, honey. But when corporations get going with the greed, they’ll do almost ANYTHING to earn an extra dollar.
This week’s edition of The Stack shines light on some dark deceptions. This news will teach you to be more cautious when it comes to what big companies tell you.
Some CBD vapes contain street drugs
AP News featured findings that show some CBD vapes contain street drugs instead of the real thing.
Due to the recent dangers and deaths caused by vape products, AP commissioned laboratory testing on 30 vape products sold as CBD around the country.
- Ten of the 30 contained synthetic marijuana - drugs commonly known as K2 or spice that have no known medical benefits.
- Four of seven electronic cigarettes contained illegal synthetic marijuana. The chemical varied by flavor and location of purchase.
- At least 128 samples out of more than 350 tested by government labs in nine states, had synthetic marijuana in products marketed as CBD.
- Gummy bears and other edibles accounted for 36
Omega CBD™ is a CBD product that you can trust.
Omega CBD™ combines full-spectrum hemp extract with Omega-3 oil from Algae.
Omega-3 fatty acids, are the natural precursors to endocannabinoids, so they ensure fast absorption and effectiveness of CBD through your digestive tract and across the blood brain barrier.
It provides complete relief by supporting your endocannabinoid system’s ability to regulate inflammation, benefit mood, and alleviate discomfort.
Omega CBD™ is perfect for daily use for:
- Stress and mood support
- Fast acting relief and recovery
- Optimal wellness and health
- Complete relief when and where you need it most
Expect to feel a soothing zen-like state that allows you to remain calm and collected.
HuffPost featured some shocking stories of Monsanto’s shady history of tactics to attack critics and influence the media.
Monsanto has employed networks of consultants, PR firms, and groups to spy on and influence reporters. The company appears to be using a variety of tactics to intimidate, mislead, and discredit journalists and critics. Here are just a few of the results:
- In early March, Sylvie Barak attended a third lawsuit alleging that Monsanto’s pesticide glyphosate causes cancer. Sylvie was telling others she was a freelancer for the BBC yet she worked for FTI Consulting - a global business advisory firm that Monsanto and Bayer (Monsanto’s parent company) had engaged for consulting.
- In early May, a 19-page document, made public in the California trial, revealed that Monsanto had also hired Hakluyt, a British private investigative firm formed by two veteran M16 speid in the mid 1990’s.
- PR companies such as Ketchum PR has helped Monsanto in its efforts to combat labeling products containing genetically modified organisms and sway public opinion on the safety of its products.
- Monsanto also hired PR firm FleishmanHillard to protect its image and keep tabs on critics.
- In May, French television channel France 2 and Le Monde revealed that the PR giant had compiled dossiers on more than 200 public figures including journalists, politicians, and scientists, which classified each according to their opinions on glyphosate, GMOs or pesticides in general.
- In a January deposition, a Monsanto representative said that in 2016 the company spent “around $16 or 17 million” on activities to defend glyphosate.
Tylenol taken during pregnancy may affect children’s behavior
- Researchers looked at the results of 14,000 children between 6 months and 11 years, testing memory up to age 17 from pregnant women (18 to 32 weeks pregnant) who had been taking acetaminophen.
- Results were based on the children’s memory, IQ and preschool tests, temperament, and behavior metrics.
- At 7 months pregnant, 43 percent of the mothers had taken the medication “sometimes” or “more often” during the previous 3 months.
- Acetaminophen intake was linked to hyperactivity and attention problems along with other difficult behaviors.
- But by the time the kids reached the end of primary school, it wasn’t the case.
- Boys appeared to be more vulnerable than girls to the behavioral effects.
Greta had been struggling with sleep until she found Natural Stacks.
She helps herself and others by meditating, contemplating, and creating new and happy spaces for herself and others. Getting a solid sleep is a must.
“The first thing that NS has helped me to tackle was to restore my sleep cycle and help me to awaken feeling rested and refreshed. I really appreciate that.”
She loved how Natural Stacks Sleep Stack products got her nightly zzz’s dialed in. She was confident in Natural Stacks after experiencing the results first hand, so began adding new items into her routine.
Her health-related educational background and experience allows her to have an understanding and appreciation for a good experimental design such as with Natural Stacks; “one in which variables are neatly isolated.”
She’s extra careful about what she adds into her personal regime, particularly the ones that impact her mental state.
“Overall I feel a solid sense of confidence in the high caliber of the items that I have been getting from this company.”
What else we're Stacking…
Why Your Doctor May Need More Education on Nutrition [Healthline]
Can distractions 'change' your reality? [Medical News Today]
A 16-Week Vegan Diet Can Do Wonders for Your Gut Microbiome [Healthline]
Alzheimer's: Head device reduces memory loss in 7 out of 8 people [Medical News Today]
Why It’s Important to Stay Social as You Age – and 5 Ways to Do It [Healthline]
Common antidepressant may ease anxiety more quickly than depression [Medical News Today]
Rather than falling prey to the flood of lies from big corporations, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and can trust: Natural Stacks.
We got you,