Table of Contents:
Welcome back Stackers,
Unfortunately, Alzheimer’s disease has plagued over 50 million people worldwide. This mysterious disease has left the medical field uncertain.
But in this week’s edition of The Stack, we inspect some promising preventions for Alzheimer's and scientifically supported ways to start shielding your brain today.
Dr. Rudy Tanzi, Chair of the Cure Alzheimer’s Fund Research Leadership Group, says we know a solid amount about how to reduce inflammation and keep our brains healthy.
He refers to six steps everyone should take to “S.H.I.E.L.D.” their brains:
Curcumin w/ Organic Coconut Oil
Natural Stacks Liquid Curcumin is the perfect compliment to your healthy “S.H.I.E.L.D.” lifestyle.
Use Curcumin to boost brain function, improve digestion, and enhance your immune system.
Curcumin is the key to all around better health!
Research suggests that curcumin supports cellular function by alleviating causes of "wear and tear" through the reduction of oxidative stress and therefore, markers of inflammation, like C-Reactive Protein and a number of other enzymes.
Natural Stacks Liquid Curcumin is 185x more bioavailable than regular powdered curcumin, making it the most efficient supplement for delivering a standard therapeutic dose.
To make our Curcumin THAT much better we added coconut oil to increase absorption and support healthy metabolic function.
Start incorporating Curcumin into your daily routine and you’ll be on your way to feeling youthful and protecting your brain.
Alzheimer’s disease expected to triple
Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s presented an American Academy of Neurology analysis of U.S. Census data. The findings found that the number of men and women with Alzheimer’s disease is expected to triple in the next 40 years.
- Researchers analyzed information from 10,802 African-American and White seniors living in Chicago between 1993 and 2011.
- Study participants were interviewed and assessed for dementia every three years.
- Data was combined with U.S. death rates, education, and current future population estimates from the Census Bureau.
- Researchers estimated that 4.7 million Americans (65 and older) had Alzheimer's in 2010.
- According to their estimates, the number will triple to around 13.8 million by 2050.
Common nutrient may combat Alzheimer's disease
- Female mice were used since there’s a higher prevalence found in human females. The mice were bred to develop Alzheimer’s disease-like symptoms.
- Researchers found that when these mice were given high choline in their diet throughout life, they show improvements in spatial memory, compared to those receiving normal choline regimen.
- Choline acts to protect the brain from Alzheimer’s disease by blocking the production of amyloid-beta plaques and by reducing the activation of microglia which leads to brain inflammation.
Natural Stacks habitué
Demarcus is a US army veteran, fitness and nutrition student, and health enthusiast.
“Since I’ve started the Dream CBD, Magtech combination my sleep has been unparalleled. previously I was on a hand full of pharmaceuticals to try to get to sleep, now all i take is Dream CBD and Magtech with occasional use of Gaba brain food.”
Demarcus feels like Natural Stacks helped him have a deeper sleep, struggle less with sleepiness during the day, and experience better focus, memory, and comprehension.
Demarcus is such a fan that he would recommend Natural Stacks to anyone who is “seeking improved quality of life.”
What else we're Stacking…
7 ways to increase optimism and reduce anxiety every day [Healthline]
Sleep duration predicts death risk in diabetes and hypertension [Medical News Today]
The Ketogenic Diet for Alzheimer’s – How Ketones Affect The Brain
Standard autism screening is missing a lot of kids [Healthline]
What is the impact of cooked vs. raw food on the gut? [Medical News Today]
New neurodevelopmental syndrome and NKAP gene [Science Daily]
Antidepressants Might Raise Odds for Serious Pregnancy Complication [WebMD]
Stress from social media could lead to addiction [Independent]
Helping you build a better brain and beyond,
- Natural Stacks