Table of Contents:
Eating For Neurotransmitter Optimization
Chris Masterjohn PhD knows more about neurotransmitters than anyone I've ever met. And in this episode, you'll find out exactly what I mean.
Chris is offering all listeners of the OPP 20% off his Testing Nurtitional Status - The Ultimate Cheat Sheet - A massively powerful tool for understanding your own nutritional needs.
Testing Nurtitional Status - The Ultimate Cheat Sheet
PROMO CODE: SEAN
In this episode we cover:
•The best foods for neurotransmitter support
•Which nutrients are most critical to a healthy brain
•The importance of testing nutritional approaches for optimal results.
• A comprehensive breakdown for understanding key neurotransmitters.
• Serotonin not a feel good chemical, but a stress coping chemical
• 3 grams of glycine before bed to lower core temp and get to sleep faster and get deeper sleep
• Biogenic amines
• Glycine - eating nose to tail,
• Keto as a fasting-mimicking diet
• Choline for sustained focus
• The role of histamines
• Testing nutritional status - cheat sheet A system for managing nutritional status.
• B1,2,3,5, Niacin, ATP and Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Sulfer, Sodium, Glycine,
• The role of endocannabinoids in learning at the edge of our comfort zone
• Supporting the process of methylation with a 23 and me test to determine how much choline you need
• Vitamins and minerals cheat sheet
To stay up to date and in the loop with Chris Masterjohn via facebook. Click Below
Connect With Us
Follow Sean McCormick
Follow Natural Stacks