In theory, positive change isn’t so difficult.
We simply choose the behavior or characteristic we’d like to alter and we take steps to make it happen, right?
Well, not exactly.
According to the founders of Habit Nest, the greatest obstacle standing in the way of our positive growth and self-improvement is that we don’t realize just how habitual we are.
What is Habit Nest?
In short, Habit Nest is a zero-fluff, all-action blog focused on personal development. Build the right habits. Guarantee your success.
The longer version looks like this:
Habit Nest is about helping all of us take back our decisional authority over our every action so that we can actually realize the growth and self-improvement we all wish to see in our lives.
Their goal is to provide us with the information, motivation, and accountability we need to enact the change we want to see in our life in bite-sized pieces we can swallow whole and implement immediately.
This was a fun and insightful episode of the OPP, packed with actionable information. Enjoy.
Optimal Performance Podcast Ep. 152 featuring Habit Nest
- Focus your attention
- Tracking and monitoring body for stress
- Maximize happiness on daily basis
- Lesson from Partners in Grind
- The Morning Sidekick Journal
- Helping enact actual behavior change
- Habit are neurological connections being strengthened
- Waterfall and Dirt Road analogies
- Be mindful of small decisions you make daily
- The Greatest Gift
- Become the ultimate storyteller
- Top 3 tips to live optimal
- Be grateful – your life is a blessing
- Experiment with breaking bad habits
- Remove the emotion of guilt from your life
- Special IndieGoGo Link for OPP Listeners: The Greatest Gift
- Habit Nest - Use science to hack your habits and WIN
- Habit Nest on Social Media | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Partners in Grind
- Study Finds 61% Of People Check Their Phone 5 Minutes After Waking Up
- Morning Sidekick Journal from Habit Nest
- How Navy SEALs Are Using Float Tanks To Treat Concussions
- How long does it take to form a habit?
- Study Says: 66 Days to Build a Habit
- What Does Guilt Do?
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom - Don Miguel Ruiz
2 winners will receive The Greatest Gift package, along with a Morning Sidekick Journal**
- Wim Hof (@Iceman_Hof) · Twitter
- Phillippa Lally
- DARREN HARDY (@DARRENHARDY) · Twitter