Hacking Light, Sleep, and Habits with Swannies Founder James Swanwick
How can you take your life from average to awesome?
"Just do it."
And "do it now."
That's what James Swanwick would tell you.
Meet Superman - err, James Swanwick
There are a lot of ways to say it.
"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."
"What would your life look like 1 year from now if you stopped wishing and started doing it?"
I think you get the point.
THIS is the heart of James Swanwick's message on the OPP this week.
James immigrated to the US from Australia and - with ZERO connections - immediately began interviewing A-list celebrities like Jack Nicholson, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jennifer Anniston.
Shortly after that, he landed his dream job as a host on ESPN's flagship show, SportsCenter.
How the heck did he achieve all this?
Well friends, James will tell you it's really simple...his success comes from 2 simple philosophies.
Just Do It. And Do It NOW.
On this episode of the OPP, James lays out his EXACT strategy to make it happen - and how you can start implementing it today (not tomorrow!).
More From The Creator Of Swannies Sleep (Blue-Blocking) Glasses
James Swanwick is also the creator of the famous Swannie's blue light blocking glasses, so we talk about hacking light, sleep, and your habits to move your life from average to awesome.
What you'll hear from James Swanwick on the OPP:
- How James created an extraordinary life filled with dream jobs - and how YOU can do the same
- The secret to getting a YES from A-list celebrities (or anyone "out of your league") with no credentials
- Dealing with nerves, "faking it until you make it" and doing your homework so you're prepared for your moment in the spotlight
- How you can develop the success mindset - instantly!
- The ancestral fear of tribal rejection and how you can overcome it
- Lessons from Arnold Schwarzenegger himself (don't be afraid to fail)
- How James pushes through fear - fighting his running away from pain & running toward reward
- Using little, micro-habits to help take your life from average to awesome
- The "bring a spare pair" tip, and how we can use James's approach to help move our health, fitness, and biohacking missions forward
- The difference between Swannies 'pre-sleep' glasses and other "blue-blocker" glasses
- More tips to hack your lighting and improve your sleep
- Where you can find more of James Swanwick and his Swannies Glasses
- James Swanwick's Top 3 Tips To Live Optimal
Listen to the Optimal Performance Podcast on-the-go:
Watch the Video Version:
Links & Resources
- Text Swannies to 44222 or JamesCard at checkout for 25% off discount
Follow James and #Swannies on Social:
Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing Swannies:
Reduce Blue Light on your computer with F.lux
Night Shift for Apple phones
Natural Stacks Performance Optimizers
MagTech - Increases synapse density for enhanced mental performance and promotes relaxation for improved sleep
Prebiotic+ - Our resistant starch complex designed to help you optimize gut health and sleep
Smart Caffeine - 2:1 Ratio of L-Theanine: Caffeine, the exact ratio shown in studies to boost mental alertness and increase cognition
CILTEP - get "tunnel vision" focus so you can avoid distractions, focus on what matters most and increase your productivity
We want to hear your thoughts...keep the conversation going in the comments below.
World Memory Champion
"This is a very interesting area..."
"My wife set up a blind study for me because I got my hand on some CILTEP… We did a blind test… Out of these 20 trials that I did in these 10 days, my four fastest ones were all on CILTEP."
World Series of Poker 2014 Champion
"I've relied on CILTEP as my go-to product to optimize mental performance for the seven week long WSOP."
"It definitely helped me get through the long days and stay focused all the way through. I've noticed a remarkable difference in my ability to spend hours at a table without a break in concentration. This product really works."
The Bulletproof Executive
"I am seriously impressed with CILTEP"
"CILTEP has earned a place alongside world-class smart drugs. It works synergistically with them to help you do - and be - more."