He's a sports chiropractor who owns multiple businesses and can talk leadership and time management skills just as well as he can explain physiology and nutritional strategies.
He's Dr. Anthony Gustin, founder of Equip Foods and Perfect Keto - and he's on the Optimal Performance Podcast.
Meet Dr. Anthony Gustin
Dr. Gustin's Twitter bio reads "sports chiropractor, functional medicine practitioner, strength/CrossFit coach and food and fitness skeptic turned entrepreneur. Founder of @perfectketones & @equipfoods.
On today's episode of the OPP, Dr. Gustin and host Ryan Munsey cover everything from time management to ketosis, physical recovery, mindset, inflammation and everything in between.
What You'll Hear on OPP 153 with Dr. Anthony Gustin
- The difference between a cyro and a sports cyro?
Looking at things from a movement-based, integrated approach
Fire-alarm going off in your house, you wouldn’t ignore it
Imagining does not equal intervention
Foods that increase inflammation
What you need to know about vegetable oils and food quality
All tissue is made from the things you eat
Problems he sees and how to scale his mission to the masses
Have to let go of ego to grow
As business owner you should be putting yourself out of business time and time again
Purpose, vision, goal
Transparency over all
Educational company first
Own your own health
Keto is not a quality based diet
If you look for average advice, you will be an average human
Never use the exception to prove the rule
Exogenous ketones, will they break your intermittent fast?
Dr. Gustin's take on the Carnivore diet,
Eat food that spoils
- WHY KETOSIS ISN’T HEALTHY
- Evernote: Get organized. Work smarter. Remember everything
- Excipients in Supplements: What You Need to Know
- A Dangerous Ingredient in Your Supplements
- Natural Stacks - Optimal Performance Supplements
- KetoNutrition: Practical Information on Ketogenic Diets
- CARNIVORE DIET: IS IT HEALTHIER TO EAT ONLY MEAT AND NO PLANTS?
- Our Data For The Nequalsmany Zero Carb Carnivore Experiment
- Joe Rogan Experience #1050 - Dr. Shawn Baker
- BUD'S Custom Meats: Home
- US Wellness Meats
- WHO | Life expectancy
- Study: Stress at Work Is Shortening Your Life
- Dominic D'Agostino (@DominicDAgosti2) · Twitter
- Shawn Baker (@SBakerMD) | Twitter
- Dr. Mike T Nelson (@MikeTNelson) · Twitter
- Ryan Lowery | Instagram