This Form Of Magnesium Reverse Brain Aging and Restores Neurons
The only magnesium to cross the blood brain barrier, MagTein can reverse the aging process, lower brain age by 9 years, restore lost executive function, and increase synapse density in as little as 2-4 weeks.
Today's guest on Episode #32 of the Optimal Performance Podcast is Dr. Jennifer Gu, Vice President of Research & Development for AIDP. (AIDP is the company who holds the patent for MagTein - the backbone of our MagTech formulation)
"MagTein brings brain cells back to life for a more effective brain and better quality of life at every stage"
- Why AIDP is "The Authority" on nutritional ingredients and premium scientific supplements
- The discovery of MagTein in the 1990's in the Department of Neuroscience at UCLA
- How MagTein occurs naturally and what allows it to cross our blood-brain barrier when no other magnesium can...
- What "Milk of Magnesia" and other anti-constipation medications reveal about most magnesium supplements
- Hospital's IV doses of magnesium sulfate increase BLOOD magnesium by 300%, but only increase BRAIN levels by 15%. When this same form of magnesium is taken as a supplement, even LESS reaches the brain - that's why you're not noticing anything from lower quality magnesium supplements.
- MagTein, even at 1/3 of the RDA for magnesium, results in 10X Concentration in BRAIN magnesium vs the rest of the body.
- Increasing synapse density so you get improved memory and better overall brain function - as reported by MIT scientists and Nobel Prize winning co-author Susumu Tonegawa in Neuron - the Gold Standard in Journals for neuroscientists.
- REVERSING AGING! MagTein lowers brain age by 9 years and had been demonstrated to restore dying neurons.
- Achieving optimal brain levels in 2-4 weeks, and staying there by maintaining MagTein levels. (see image below)
- Discovering why cognitive function declines with aging and how MagTein is REVERSING this
- Researchers are working to make "more effective forms" of MagTein...watch for an upcoming study from Stanford!
- How Dr. Gu chooses her supplements and which company's to trust
- Get more from Dr. Jennifer Gu
- Dr. Gu's Top 3 tips to #LiveOptimal
**Disclaimer: MagTein is a nutritional supplement and we make no claims that it can cure, treat or prevent any diseases.**
Links & Resources
Stock up on MagTech HERE so you can increase synapse density, lower brain age, revive dying neurons, and make your brain more effective at every stage of life!
Natural Stacks Performance Optimizers
Get unmatched focus, concentration and memory with CILTEP
Grass-Fed Whey Protein for recovery, muscle, and immune system function - without the gas!